The name: A number of years ago I took an introductory class to film production at the Academy of Art College in San Francisco. One of the assignments was to produce a short documentary and I did mine on violence in professional ice hockey. When I showed the final product to the class, the instructor said with total disdain, “well, it is good Dada.” Only later did I take ownership of producing “good Dada.”
Me: At this time this is a place for me to revisit the writing I did while getting my Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in History at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon. I earned my Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) at Warner Pacific College, also in Portland, Oregon.
“I won’t eat anything that has intelligent life, but I’d gladly eat a network executive or a politician.” Marty Feldman
Rules: I follow and promote the Blogger’s Code of Conduct on this site. (For more on this read the wiki entry.)
- Take responsibility not just for your own words, but for the comments you allow on your blog.
- Label your tolerance level for abusive comments.
- Consider eliminating anonymous comments.
- Ignore the trolls.
- Take the conversation offline, and talk directly, or find an intermediary who can do so.
- If you know someone who is behaving badly, tell them so.
- Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t say in person.